Papers should be 7+ pages (excluding references). Paper length must match the size of the contribution.
Papers will be subjected to a double blind peer review by a panel of domain experts. Each paper will be reviewed by a minimum of 3 qualified, independent reviewers. Submissions will be included in the conference proceedings with the proviso that at least one author attends the symposium in order to present the paper and participate in general congress activities. The proceedings of LSR 2017 will be published by Springer in its Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. www.springer.com/lncs
All submissions must use the Springer LNCS Proceedings format. Latex and Microsoft Word templates are available for download at this link:
Final Version Instructions:
In order for your paper to be published in the Springer LNCS conference proceedings, please follow the following instructions very carefully.
1) Your final manuscript has to be in the Springer's LNCS/LNAI proceedings format. You must read the "Springer Guidelines for Authors of Proceedings" carefully for the formatting instructions and requirements. ftp://ftp.springer.de/pub/tex/latex/svproc/guidelines/Springer_Guidelines_for_Authors_of_Proceedings.pdf
Download the LaTeX and Word templates from this link and use it to format your paper. http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
2) The length of your full paper must be more than 7 pages excluding references. We highly encourage you to write more than 10 pages, which is the recommended length by Springer.
3) You need to complete the Springer Consent to Publish form available for download at this link: LNCS-Springer_Copyright_Form. This form has to be signed by the authors of your paper, or at least by the corresponding author. Upload the completed form together with the final version of your paper to the submission system.
4) Upload to the submission system your final version before 23 October 2017, 23:59 (GMT). Your final version has to include:
- All source files (tex files, bib files, word files etc)
- A final PDF version of your paper (compiled)
- The Consent to Publish form completed and signed
Please compress all files in a SINGLE ZIP FILE and upload to the submission system. https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/LSR2017
Important Dates :
Submission Deadline: 1st August 2017, 23:59 (GMT)
Notification: 15th September 2017
Final Version: 23rd October 2017, 23:59 (GMT)